Businesses are always looking for ways to streamline their business processes. Cutting down on paperwork and day-to-day administration duties can not only save time and money, but also reduce stresses and pressure on employees from the bottom up.
It may all seem too good to be true, but what if you could instantly improve a process and have it updated for every relevant person? And what if you could make one – or numerous – parts of your business work flawlessly in the background without relying on individuals? Business process automation simplifies complex or daily duties in order to help simplify business and improve performance and productivity.
Before you start automating your business, there are a few things to consider:
- What your eventual aims are; do you want to get out of automating certain areas, is it to free up time so an employee can concentrate on an important task, or is it to save money by cutting down on the amount of staff you need? Whatever the reasoning behind it, you must make sure it’s the right move for your business and its industry.
- Is your chosen autonomous process feasible – will it do everything that you want it to do? After all there’s no point in training staff to use certain software or teaching them a particular process only to find out a few weeks or months down the line that it doesn’t work how you want it to.
- Is automating the answer? There may be gaps in your processes, however automating the existing systems may or may not be the right way forward. Simplifying the predictable and repetitive sequences that travel from initiation to completion may be right for one business, but it may completely be the wrong thing to do for another.
- How much training is required? Keeping up-to-date with different systems is an ongoing process. By adding another system for employees to get their head around can be huge task, so make sure the benefits outweigh the negatives.
- Is it futureproof? Investing in a new platform is a large undertaking, but by making sure it will go the distance will be a huge weight of your shoulders.
Smarty is a revolutionary platform that can do the routine jobs of multiple employees at the click of a button. Able to design sophisticated web pages, create self-running email campaigns, and monitor your SEO, Smarty is a fully-functioning member of the marketing team. Manually issuing and chasing invoices, tracking payments and exporting tax records will become a thing of the past, as Smarty becomes your accounts pro. Doing the job of a PA, Smarty can manage contacts, analyse customer data, schedule appointments, and much more, all while tracking sales, analysing staff performance, and monitor company expenditure. Developed by a group of entrepreneurs who understand the business world and its challenges, they understand the common problems that new and growing companies face.
TAGS: automate, business aims, business process, marketing and sales