Join the challenge to grow your business at least 25% in just three months!
If you’re new to the world of sales and marketing, or you’re just not sure where to start when creating your own lead generation strategy, don’t worry. Smarty Software's marketing team have created a comprehensive marketing programme which we will share with you on weekly basis.
Our marketing experts and business consultants have created a simple to implement marketing programme for any start-up and micro business. Every week we will share with you a marketing to-do-list, ideas, and range of free solutions for your business.
What you will get?
- Welcome webinar
- Marketing plan overview, budget suggestion
- List of freebies to use in marketing and lead generation
- Free templates for your emails, telephone scripts and landing pages
- Bi-weekly to do list as part of 11-week programme
- 1-hour free personal review consultancy after 3-weeks of the programme (over the phone or meeting in London)
- Smarty Software Account (Freemium) and free training how to use it
Firstly its FREE. Secondly, we have been working with hundreds of entrepreneurs in the last few years, and we found out that many struggle with implementing marketing in their business. We have therefore created a programme to meet needs of [non-marketing] business owners and start-ups.
It is not a magic formula how to make lots of money in short time, this is a road map with tools & ideas which you can implement for just a 1.5 hour a day to see great results in your growth.
What you will achieve?
- Generate new leads
- Grow your business
- Increase number of clients
- Establish basic marketing & branding identity
- Get organised with CRM and marketing automation
- When it Starts? Second editon kicks off on June 25th
- Can I join after starting date? You can only join the programme until 25th of June
- How much it costs? It’s free
- How much time I need to commit? We suggest to spend 1.5h a day on marketing & sales activities for your business, however you can commit for as little as 30 minutes a day or 2.5h a week.