In the majority of cases, start-up success or failure is all about knowing the both the how and the why of taking action, and always being clear about which steps to take next. In fact, to make sustained growth more likely, small businesses need a smart, strategic plan. Whether a company is in its infancy or has been around for years, there are a few things every savvy small-business owner needs to keep in mind.
To help this process, we are hosting a live webinar that will discuss 10 essential things you need to know about running a successful business.
• Speaker: Dr Farhad Reyazat, Director, B&F Services and CEO, Smarty Software
• Moderator: Agnes Gradzewicz, CMO, Smarty Software
Here's what you'll learn:
• Hear how to create successful sales force in your small business, even if it is just you!
• Find out all the bits and bobs about right cashflow planning
• How to gain the trust and respect of clients and prospectsHow to keep your leads warm
• How to manage your staff and company performance
Who Should Attend?
Small business owners
• Learn how to build successful business
• Learn basics about cashflow, business planning and management
• Hear interesting case studies and learn from other small businesses
We have only 30 seats available, so make sure you book your space as soon as possible.