Small Business Digital Marketing Workshop
Get more customers and boost your sales using the latest online marketing methods
Thursday, 3rd November 2016, 9.30am – 12.30pm
£45 (free for Marketing Programme Members. Code: SMARTY-M-2016)
This three-hour intense introduction to small business marketing will help you choose right marketing methods for your small business. Love it or hate it, online marketing is THE most cost effective way for small service-based businesses to get more clients and win more sales.
As a small local business owner, you will probably have a really good understanding of the market you are in, but you may not have had any marketing training previously. This workshop will help grow your knowledge and teach you the key success factors that you need to make your business a success in a digital world.
A successful marketing strategy delivers a steady stream of new business enquiries and sales. More importantly, it attracts your ideal customers who are profitable AND stay with you for the long-term. This winning combination generates long-term turnover and profits – the cornerstone of a fast-growth business.
We have limited spaces available for this masterclass so make sure you will book early.
Who is this for?
Please note that this event is for people that already have their business, and have been trading for at least 6 month.
What you'll discover:
- Marketing Strategy: the different ingredients for a successful online marketing strategy.
- Social Media: you will learn the ins and outs of the different Social Media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram) and we will help you choose which channel you should be focusing on.
- Email Marketing: we will look at why email marketing is the most important marketing activity you can do and how to make it more effective.
- Content Marketing: you will learn all about Content Marketing, SEO, Online Advertising & Blogging strategies (and how they all tie together).
- Marketing & Sales Funnel: an introduction to marketing funnels.
- Lead Generation: creating landing pages in your business and how to use them to generate enquiries.
- Strategy for Your Business: you will then put all that into a simple strategy that you can follow after you leave the workshop.
We’re experienced marketing experts. Over the course of over 10 years we’ve helped hundreds of businesses to substantially increase their revenues and profits. At our workshops, we can show you the tried and tested marketing methods we use to get these impressive results.
Where & When
Smarty Software, 1-3 Fredrick's Place, London, EC2R 8AE
Thursday, 3rd November 2016
Note: You must bring your laptop to this training.