Wine & Learn - Use Technology to Supercharge Your Small Business
Wednesday 28th June 2017, 6pm - 8pm
This two-hour introduction to technology in a small business will help you choose right tools to grow your company. This workshop will help grow your knowledge and teach you the key success factors that you need to make your business a success in a digital world, we will discuss marketing automation, CRM, accountancy, business operations etc.
As a small local business owner, you will probably have a good understanding of the market you are in, but you may not have had any marketing or operational training previously. This workshop will help grow your knowledge and teach you the key success factors that you need to make your business a success in a digital world.
We have limited spaces available for this masterclass so make sure you will book early.
Who is this for?
Small business owners, coaches, trainers, consultants, holistic practitioners, franchisees, small retailers, solo and mompreneurs and tradesmen, interested in getting more sales using online marketing.
What you'll discover:
- How to use technology to supercharge your business - an introduction
- Marketing Strategy: the different ingredients for a successful online marketing strategy.
- Email Marketing: we will look at why email marketing is the most important marketing activity you can do and how to make it more effective.
- Invoicing & Paymens: how to use technology to get organised, issue invoices and chase payments
- Accountancy: tools and tips on how to do your own accountancy and submit reports to HMRC
- Lead Generation: creating landing pages in your business and how to use them to generate enquiries.
We’re experienced marketing, business and accountancy experts. Over the course of over 10 years we’ve helped hundreds of businesses to substantially increase their revenues and profits. At our seminars, we can show you the tried and tested marketing methods we use to get these impressive results.
- Farhad Reyazat, CEO & Founder of Smarty Software; B&F Services
- Agnes Gradzewicz, CMO & Co-founder, Smarty Software